Bankruptcy Made Easy and Affordable!
Begin Filing Now and Pay Later
Contact us for the details about our “File Now… Pay Later bankruptcy option” and ZERO $ DOWN Payment Program
Call or e-mail us for a FREE, no-hassle, no obligation, bankruptcy consultation and debt evaluation with an experienced bankruptcy lawyer. Find out your best option be it bankruptcy, debt settlement, short sale, or consolidation.
- Flat Fees
- Low Fees
- Payment Plans
- Lowest Legal Fees
- Weekend and Evening Appointments
SOME OF THE LOWEST LEGAL FEES IN ALL OF ARIZONA!
Our Bankruptcy Package Includes:
- FREE bankruptcy consultation and debt evaluation.
- FREE take-home packet with information and resources
- Professional preparation of your bankruptcy petition and documents
- Experienced Attorney representation for your bankruptcy from start to finish
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff and paralegals.
- Complete confidentiality.
Our LOW, FLAT FEE Pricing Covers:
- Credit counseling courses (required by law to file bankruptcy)
- Credit report (to make sure we have all your creditors listed and that your bankruptcy is complete)
- Calls from Creditors (Have them call us, we’ll stop them from further contact with you.)
- Court-mandated filing fee of $335.00
- Costs of the Bankruptcy petition preparation
- Phoenix Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Cheap Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
Experienced Phoenix Lawyers
Free Bankruptcy Consultation
Free Debt Evaluations
Affordable Bankruptcy Attorneys
High Quality Bankruptcy Service
File Now … Pay Later!
Phoenix bankruptcy attorneys serving Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 clients in Phoenix and surrounding communities!
Please consult a bankruptcy attorney in Phoenix for advice about your individual situation. Our File Now… Pay Later program is unique to our Phoenix bankruptcy law firm. This site and its information is not legal advice, nor is it intended to be. Please contact us via email, phone calls, or letters and we will gladly speak with you. In doing so, this does not create an attorney-client relationship. Until we have established an attorney-client relationship, please do not send any confidential information to us. We look forward to assisting you.